The ultimate solution for dust control and haul road management
To optimise production and hauling at the lowest life-cycle cost, DASProduct remains the product of choice.
As the flagship of Dust-A-Side, the principal ingredient in the DASProduct is an emulsified bitumen, that has been applied with great success within the mining industry, forestry, and quarries globally for more than four decades.
Key areas where the product has achieved great results include; roads, construction sites, hard park and laydown areas.
A dust free haul road results in better visibility, increased safety and extended tyre life which in turn leads to a reduction in total road user costs and an improved service provided for the haul road users.
It is conveniently delivered in a liquid form ready to use and diluted on site to the required application concentration. Once it cures, it forms an impermeable seal allowing roads to perform dust and mud free under all weather conditions.
Environmental & Cost Benefits of using DASProduct
- Improved health and safety
- Dust count/ levels reductions of >90%
- Savings of > 90% in water use
- Safer roads due to improved visibility
- Increased productivity on heavy haulage roads through faster cycle times (up to 30% reduction in rolling resistance)
- All weather road surface resulting in minimal wet weather delays due to faster road drying times
- Cost reduction as a result of reduced road maintenance fleet
- Fuel savings > 5 %
- Improved tyre life >7%
- No interruption to production as roads are open to traffic during establishment and maintenance treatment. Haul roads are quick and easy to repair.
A full range of proven solutions
With well over 30 years of global research and refinement to rely on, Dust-A-Side has everything it takes – the experience, the personnel and in particular the products – to provide quantifiable results on every level.
Dust-A-Side have a complete range of dust suppression products to provide the most operationally and cost effective solution across any operation.
They can be used – effectively and economically – in a wide range of applications such as semi-permanent roads, temporary roads, underground work areas, laydown facilities, exposed areas, stockpile/embankment areas, veneering and construction areas.
Our products include bitumen and polymer based emulsions, as well as organic binders, surfactant technologies and a range of blended products. Each product is designed and developed to perform a specific task and can be applied in different ways to achieve your desired outcomes.
For more information about any of our proven products, simply call us on +12 648 8900.