About our Dust Monitoring Systems
A dust monitor is a dust concentration measurement system that makes use of the most modern technology available to measure dust concentrations along with wind speed, direction, humidity and temperature in real time.
A range of equipment with sophisticated data collection and analysis software can be supplied as part of a dust concentration monitoring network service that DAS™ can install and maintain on the premises of your project.
These Dust Monitoring Networks can range from basic systems monitoring dust concentrations in either PM2.5 PM10 and/or Total Suspended Particulate Matter (TSPM), measuring to US EPA certification (EQPM-0798-122) standards for automatic monitoring, recording and reporting.
All equipment used in our Dust Monitoring Networks are well proven, robust and feature low cost operations, ease of use and minimal maintenance. The networks can consist of mobile units, fixed stations or a combination of both.
Benefits of using a Dust-A-Side Dust Monitoring System
- All monitoring stations can have various communications options installed, including radio networks, 3G (GSM) or satellite.
- By making use of these Dust Monitoring Networks, you will be in a position to know in real time what the dust concentration levels are in and around your operation and what the potential is for exceeding legal limitations.
- Ability for your company to provide accurate real time reporting both internally and to external authorities when required.
- As this data is captured in real time, it allows you to pro-actively implement dust management solutions to prevent localised dust concentration exceedance from becoming liability issues.
- Mobile units are self-contained and do not require any utility supply, whilst fixed stations generally would require a power supply.
A full range of proven solutions
With well over 30 years of global research and refinement to rely on, Dust-A-Side has everything it takes – the experience, the personnel and in particular the products – to provide quantifiable results on every level.
Dust-A-Side have a complete range of dust suppression products to provide the most operationally and cost effective solution across any operation.
They can be used – effectively and economically – in a wide range of applications such as semi-permanent roads, temporary roads, underground work areas, laydown facilities, exposed areas, stockpile/ embankment areas, veneering and construction areas.
Our products include bitumen and polymer based emulsions, as well as organic binders, surfactant technologies and a range of blended products. Each product is designed and developed to perform a specific task and can be applied in different ways to achieve your desired outcomes.
For more information about any of our proven products, simply call us on +12 648 8900